Director of Assisted Living LPN Nurse
Symphony Linden Linden, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now hiring a Director of Assisted Living to join our team at Symphony Linden!
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row!
At Symphony Linden, a part of Symphony Care Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
Director of Assisted Living is responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of the assisted living and memory care Inns, through the implementation of goals and policies of the Facility and Department of Nursing at the management level. To develop a cohesiveness unit and a continuity of care for guests; to maintain organization and supervision of the unit while delivering optimum level of care. This involves supervision of the unit on a twenty-four (24) hour basis, seeing that each shift promotes continuity of care.
Director of Assisted Living Qualification:
· Must be a licensed nurse in the State of Michigan; must possess keen observation skills, leadership skills as well as organizational and management skills; must be able to establish priorities of care with consideration given to each staff member’s workload; must have a true caring for the residents with empathy for them and their family members; must display a positive attitude with a teamwork approach.
Director of Assisted Living Will :
· Evaluates the outcome of care and nursing judgments on unit on a daily basis to assure high quality care.
· Maintains a unit environment conducive to the physical, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing of residents and staff members.
· Uses problem solving techniques with staff and guests when problems are encountered.
· Make rounds frequently on all guests on her/his unit to see that all problems are dealt with as they occur.
· Responsible for all nursing responsibilities including charting to ensure proper documentation, physician visits and other ancillary services.
· Responsible for compliance in regulations for Adult Foster Care Homes.
· Assist Director of Health Care Services in developing shift responsibilities including medication administration, care schedules, care planning and other responsibilities.
· Participates in training and developing staff.
· Participates in hiring and disciplining employees in the assisted living and memory care Inns.
· Works with the Ward Clerk to see that filing, transcribing, and other duties are done.
Director of Assisted Living Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with DAILY PAY option, tuition grant, comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.