We have immediate opportunities in outside and territory sales in the Cedar Rapids area and surrounding region. Training is provided for entry-level candidates who are driven and teachable enough to learn our business quickly. Our consistent growth has also created an opportunity to fast track experienced sales professionals into a leadership role.
THIS IS A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB:
Make a Difference – As an agent, you will provide clients with industry-leading supplemental insurance benefits. Our products protect small businesses, individuals, and families from the financial problems and pressures that accompany health issues.
Realizing Potential – Immediate performance-based advancement allows you to realize your potential and fulfill career ambitions based on hard work and results rather than corporate politics or limited promotion opportunities.
Control over Schedule – You will set your own full-time schedule to fit your business into your life rather than squeezing your life into your business.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Daily in-person sales call using a mobile database of prospects
- Follow proprietary sales system for prospecting and presentations
- Make sales presentations to groups as well as individuals
- Clearly, effectively explain the details and benefits of plans to clients
- Maintain current client relationships and execute re-service strategies
- Complete weekly business review for ongoing training and accountability
- Character that aligns with our organization's core values
- Growth, Grit, Gratitude, and Ownership
- Previous experience in sales or related field preferred
- Proven record of elite performance in sales, leadership and/or athletics
- Ability to build rapport quickly with prospects
- Well defined personal and professional goals