During this unpredictable time we are all aware of the importance of taking care of our loved ones, our clients rely on us to help them accomplish this. What people are concerned about right now is protecting their families. Clients reach out to us wanting help ensuring their families will be protected in the event of a death or disability. This is why we are finding new ways to service our current clients and future clients during these times through telesales and Zoom. It is also the reason we need your assistant with this. We have the success proven system to get you there. How you might ask? Well let me enlighten you! We provided all training and resources, you will need to thrive in this fast paced professional environment while working from home with amazing positive support.
It's that simple you want to earn an income and help families, We know how to accomplish both.
Check out our link:
- Contacting clients (no cold calling)
- Setting Virtual Appointments with clients
- Submitting completed applications to our partner insurance carriers and assist in getting them approved
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients
- Have a Life & Health License or willing to obtain one ( we can help with this)
- Energetic and Sunny Disposition
- Customer Service Experience
- Willing to be coach-able
- Excellent communications skills
Gutierrez Agency power by SFG
By focusing on a more balanced distribution of work SFG is truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with our people, all while delivering high levels of service and training. Combining our Lead Program with business values of trust, reliability, and integrity, SFG is committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long term. If you're looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you!