Symmetry Financial Group is seeking motivated, career-minded individuals to join our team, helping middle America protect what's most important.
We are currently looking for representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle.
Representatives are responsible for meeting with and serving families that have requested help with mortgage protection or final expense life insurance, and will have access to over 30 A-rated insurance carriers to provide the best and most affordable options.
- Flexible hours to allow for part-time and full-time opportunities
- Swift contract advancement and ownership opportunities
- Marketing system (Warm Leads) and duplicatable sales system
- Incentive trips, bonuses
- Work from your own home office!
What SFG offers:
- Extensive training via our comprehensive Symmetry system
- Assistance with licensing course for new agents
- Access to our proprietary Lead Management & CRM
- Weekly National Calls to provide ongoing mentorship
- Corporate conferences, training, seminars, and events
- Sales Representatives are expected to uphold Symmetry's Core Value System
- Self-motivation, integrity, and willingness to adapt to a proven system
- Reliable transportation and a laptop
- Possess a life insurance license or be willing to obtain one
- Maintain a high level of customer service with clients
- Expected to learn and understand the products available