Virtual Sales - Work from Home - Warm Leads/Will Train
Symmetry Financial Group Fort Myers, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. Our newest Licensed Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
- Become a student of this business - learn the products, carriers and underwriting requirements to help each family you encounter to the best of your ability.
- Create your own schedule...and then stick to it!
- Be accountable to a coach or mentor.
- Play as a team, lift others up and always have a positive mental attitude. Requirements
- Life and Health Insurance Resident License (or be willing to obtain one)
- Your own high-speed internet access, computer and phone.
- Be Coachable, Committed and Consistent.
- Provide as much value to the team as you receive.
- Be willing to train as you go. Symmetry Financial Group is the fastest growing insurance marketing organization in the country.
Our extensive portfolio of life insurance and annuity products includes Term, Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA, LTC, and more. Each of our state licensed representatives are independent brokers, and with that freedom, they have the resources to provide clients with endless options and the ability to customize the best coverage and prices that fit families’ needs.
Our most important focus areas include getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal and giving agents the training and support needed to achieve success. We host national conferences and events to support our agents in becoming experts on the industry-leading products we offer our clients
Symmetry Financial GroupWhy Work Here?
No cold calling or door-to-door sales! You will reach people who have requested our services via our cutting-edge leads program.
We are all facing unprecedented times and situations. What are people looking for more now than ever? Safety, Security, Stability? This is what we give to our clients every day and why we have seen a surge in demand in recent weeks. Our first core value is "Relationships matter, people come first" and that is why we are finding new ways to serve our clients and future clients during these times. It is also why we may need you.