Symmetry Financial Group -
Why Work Here? “www.sfglife-mg.com/working-symmetry Recognized by Entrepreneur & INC. Magazine for Top Culture and Fastest Growing!”
The DFL Agency specializes in a niche market within the life insurance industry. We have a concentrated focus in helping families who have recently purchased or refinanced their homes and are seeking additional or new life insurance to protect their mortgages, also known as “Mortgage Protection”. Our agents are only reaching out to individuals who have requested this protection.
With the rise of public health concerns, we have noticed a dramatic increase in the requests for protection.
We have a refined Virtual/Telesales Appointment process that also allows to:
1. Work from home
2. Work with more Clients on a daily basis
3. Work with Clients outside their resident state (non-resident licensing required).
You are able to increase your positive impact by protecting families in need and increase your Income! Commissions paid daily/weekly.
Newest product in our portfolio: Debt-Free Life Planning. As an advisor, you will help homeowners not only protect themselves financially in the event of Sickness/Injury/Death but also protect their financial future by helping them pay off all debt in less than 10 years.
Being the fastest growing family-owned Insurance Sales Organization, we are actively looking for sharp sales professionals who have the ambition and drive to make a 6-figure income working full-time, a over 50K+ a year working part-time.
· Contact our ready to purchase consumers every week with our lead system
· Schedule 4-8 appts (part-time) or 12-15 + appts (full-time)
· Conduct in-person appointments to determine eligibility, establish options and help them apply
· Attend conference calls, local, regional, national trainings to assist you in further developing your personal skill sets
· Must hold a current Life Insurance License or
· Non-licensed agents must get through pre-licensing school within 14 days to obtain life insurance license. We have designated
pre-licensing schools at a discounted rate
· Must have basic computer skills and the ability to scan/fax and run basic applications on a computer or smart phone
· Previous sales experience in a similar industry is preferred but not required
· Part time agents yield $500-1500 a week (gross) and full time average is $1,500-$2,500+ a week in gross commission deposits
· We specialize in NON-MEDICAL insurance and the average turnaround time for client approval is 24hrs-48hrs on clean applications!
· All our core Insurance Carriers offer daily pay to our agents and the ability to use electronic applications eliminating paper applications!
· All-expense paid World Travel vacations offered as incentive for meeting production requirements
Growth Opportunity: Leadership Role of mentoring Agents $100k - $300k+ on top of your current production Income.
This is a commission based sales position with unlimited earning potential !
Any experience in the following helps: field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, computer, management, retail, Food Server, Waiter, Waitress, chef, Sous-chef, Bartender, Restaurant Manager, Medical, marketing, pest control, alarms, home security, dish network, direct tv, windows, doors, promotion, call center, telemarketing, solar, time share, timeshare, travel, real estate, mortgage broker, outside sales, inside sales, insurance sales, auto glass sales, door to door, roofing sales, ac sales, air conditioning sales, pharmaceutical sales, car sales, boat sales, rv sales, finance, financial advisor, solar, photovoltaic, sales, window sales, water treatment sales, radiant barrier sales, solar water heating, water softener sales, pool sales, stealth, going green solar, pure solar, first solar green alliance, solar one shop, green monster, landscaping sales, software sales, leasing agent, property manager sales, procurement, recruiting, head hunter, head hunting, recruiter, placement specialist, sears sales, kitchen sales, energy expert, consultant, car sales, auto sales, boat sales, relationship sales, mortgage sales, In home sales, Home Improvement Sales
About Symmetry Financial Group - :
At Symmetry Financial Group, our mission is simple: make the Insurance business very profitable for both agents and agency builders. We understand that if agents are making the profit they desire, they will continue to grow personally and professionally. We have built our model around our agents. Our most important areas of focus include getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal, and giving agents the necessary training and support needed to achieve substantial success at whatever level of business development they desire. We have part-time, full-time and Agency Leaders - Developing people around the nation.
Symmetry Financial Group Core Values:
1) Relationships matter, people come first
2) Relentless pursuit of personal growth
3) Open, honest, and productive communication
4) We do the right thing even when no one is looking
5) We work as a true team and strive to be a positive influence
6) We act like owners because we own it
7) Being of service and doing good in the world
8) We have fun and we get stuff done