More Seniors now than ever and they need OUR help
Pay: $60,000-$100,000 Annually
Employment Type: Full or Part Time
Why Work Here? “Named Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine & Fastest growing company by Inc. Magazine 2 years in a row!”
Do you feel stuck in a rut at your current J.O.B. (just over broke)? Would you like a chance to realize your true potential? Do you like to focus on possibilities rather than limitations? Do you have a high-level hustle and a rock-solid code of ethics? Are you looking for an opportunity to have a healthier work life balance? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Symmetry Financial Group has been looking for you. We are currently seeking representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals who want a more rewarding career and lifestyle.
Individuals are responsible for meeting with and serving families that have requested help with mortgage protection or final expense life insurance and will have access to over 30 A-rated insurance carriers to provide the best and most affordable options. With the resources available in our company, SFG agents can present the most affordable, personalized options to each individual family.
We provide our agents with the best support in the industry, including:
• A proven leadership structure to help new agents learn the ropes and succeed quickly
• Service support to help with applications, status reports, and commission inquiries
• A lead and marketing department to help agents reach more clients and create consistency
• Dedicated service representatives to provide product information, proposals, and software solutions
• Full-time: $50K-$125K
• Part-time: $40K-$75K
• The sky is the limit if you are willing to put in the work
Advantages of working with Symmetry:
• Flexible schedule (Remember that work life balance I mentioned)
o You are your own boss so you set your own hours
• Management and agency building opportunities
• First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses
• WE PROVIDE THE LEADS – That means people to see that are interested in our products and services
Sales Representatives are expected to uphold Symmetry's Core Value System, an important quality of SFG that differentiates us from other insurance companies.
• Reliable transportation
• Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one
• Maintain excellence in customer service with clients
• Ability to learn and understand the products available
About Symmetry Financial Group:
Symmetry Financial Group was established with the goal of helping to bring balance to the professional and personal lives of independent insurance agents and agency builders across the country.
By focusing on a more balanced distribution of commissions, SFG is truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you, all while delivering high levels of service and training to our sales force.
Combining our direct mail lead program with business values of trust, reliability and integrity, Symmetry Financial Group is committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long term.
If you are looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you.
thewhitakeragency.com select JOIN THE TEAM