Symmetry Financial Group is looking for representatives and managers for its mortgage protection program. Representatives will work from a direct-mail lead system -- no cold calling! This is a proven, easy to follow sales system.
Symmetry was named by Experience.com as a Top 10 Place to work, has an average rating of 4.5 stars on glassdoor.com, and was named one of INC Magazine’s fastest growing companies. Mentoring and back office support are provided. Flexible hours, work as much or as little as you'd like. Uncapped commissions, simple and straightforward advancement track to gain raises every 2 months and become a manager. Vacations and other incentives available for high producers. Symmetry Financial Group is seeking motivated, career-minded individuals to join our team, helping American families protect their homes. We are currently looking for representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle.
● Swift advancement and management opportunities
● Flexible hours to allow for full & part time positions
● LEADS - People to see that are interested in our products and services
● First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses
● Competitive Annuity & EIUL products to supplement your life sales
● $40-100k 1st year/More with Management Positions
What SFG offers:
● Extensive training via our comprehensive Symmetry Financial Group Bootcamp
● Assistance with the licensing for new agents
● Access to our proprietary Lead Management, CRM, and Recruiting Software allows you to build your business efficiently while minimizing staff and infrastructure cost
● Weekly National Calls to provide ongoing mentorship from the company's top producers
● Corporate office advanced training seminars and events
● Uncapped commission with available raises every 2 months and equity bonus
Representatives are responsible for meeting with and serving families that have requested help with mortgage protection or final expense insurance, and will have access to over 30 A-rated insurance carriers to provide the best and most affordable options. With the resources available in our company, SFG agents are entrusted with the knowledge to present the most affordable, personalized options to each individual family.
● Self-motivation, integrity, and willingness to adapt to a proven system
● Have reliable transportation
● Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one
● Maintain high level of customer service with clients
● Expected to learn and understand the products available