The COVID-19 situation has created three factors which combine to create the need we have to add licensed agents: 1. a significant increase in the number of people looking for life insurance, 2. restrictions on personal interactions and 3. the indefinite closures of insurance license testing centers. We have thousands of leads from interested prospective clients and not enough agents to call them and show them how to get protection in place.
We are utilizing phone sales and video presentations to service our clients during this time and are looking for new agents eager for a great opportunity to serve our communities and make really good money doing it!
Opportunities exist beyond sales for those who are interested in more, but our immediate starting place is in helping us get to as many families as possible right away. Start immediately.
If this is you, apply for the position and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Unlicensed individuals may also apply and would need to study for and obtain the required insurance license.
Symmetry Financial Group (SFG) was established with the goal of helping to bring balance to the professional and personal lives of independent insurance agents and agency builders across the country.
By focusing on a more balanced distribution of commissions, SFG is truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you, all while delivering high levels of service and training to our sales force.
Combining our Lead Program with business values of trust, reliability and integrity, Symmetry Financial Group is committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long term.
We help families protect their loved ones and their retirement through life, disability, income protection, final expense, mortgage protection and debt free life insurance policies.
- exclusive direct mail leads;
- a comprehensive training program and mentoring on our proven sales system;
- a phenomenal culture devoted to personal growth and leadership development;
- top commission structure;
- choice of territories and flexible schedule;
- 5% commission raises every two months based on clearly defined production goals;
- multiple contests and incentives every month for the newest or most experienced agents.
We are looking for individuals who:
- want to get paid directly on their performance;
- have a true desire to help others;
- are well organized and are self-motivated to achieve their goals;
- desire a better work/life balance;
- can plug into a proven system and are coachable to do the right things for your clients.
Part Time: 1-2 sales/wk = $500 - $1,000/wk or $25,000-$50,000/yr
Average: 3-5 sales/wk = $1,500-$2,000/wk or $75,000-$125,000/yr
Above Average: 6-10 sales/wk = $3,000-$4,000/wk or $150,000-200,000/yr
Management/ Agency Owners: $250,000+ with Company Share & Bonus Opportunities
This is a commission-based position. A state insurance license is a requirement. We offer training programs that are available for those not yet licensed.