We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager / Voted Top 10 Places To Work. Join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
This is not a 9-5 position. Symmetry Financial Group affords a flexible schedule, but more importantly, the ability to control your income with your activity. Finally, an opportunity for your income to represent your value. If you are like many of us who have struggled to earn your true value in the work force, this is a refreshing opportunity to do so.
We are currently looking for quality Sales Representatives who are self-motivated and have the ability to perform and be compensated on an executive level.
Symmetry Financial Group is uniquely defined by an interest in fostering individual growth and developing leadership. This is exemplified by being selected one of Experience.com's "TOP 10 PLACES TO WORK."
Culture is of the utmost importance here. It is of the highest priority that we operate from a place of integrity and that we have the opportunity to enjoy what we do and with whom we share a business. We are looking to lock arms with individuals who have a strong leadership ability, are enthusiastic, driven, problem solvers, who have the ability to work independently, and work compassionately.
Although we are working for financial freedom, we are also working toward a freedom of time and balance in our lives.
INTERVIEWS BEING CONDUCTED NOW
Please respond with resume for consideration.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
Ryan Minor* Agency Owner * Symmetry Financial Group