We are seeking positive self-starters who are motivated and can follow a proven system for success! This position offers flexibility and the opportunity to be your own boss. Full and part-time positions available. Home-based unlimited income and growth potential. No cold calling!
- Swift advancement and management opportunities
- Qualified LEADS - contacting clients that have expressed interest in our products
- First class incentive trips and bonuses
- Wide range of products from Mortgage Protection, IUL's to Fixed Annuities
What SFG offers:
- Extensive on-going sales training and support via web-based technology and mentor-ship
- Assistance with the licensing process for new agents
- Access to our proprietary lead system, sales systems, CRM, and recruiting software to build your own business
- National and local training events
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Sales Agents need to adhere to Symmetry's Core Values, which encompass integrity and great work ethic
- You must be coach-able and have a willingness to learn new concepts on an ongoing basis
- You must have reliable transportation and a valid Driver License
- Willingness to obtain a life insurance license; sales experience is a plus, but definitely not necessary
- This is a 1099 sales position, commission based
- High school diploma or GED
- You must be able to pass a background check
We have people from all different backgrounds making well over $100,000. If you’re teachable, you will succeed!
The minimum for a full-time agent is between 12-15 appointments per week. The average agent will write roughly five policies per week with the average compensation around $500 per policy to start. You have the ability to earn contract-level raises every two months, which means, as you progress to higher contract levels you will earn more per policy.
Symmetry Financial Group is all about balance. You will have time for family, recreation, and work which helps create a balance in your personal life and for your family.