Symmetry Financial Group is seeking motivated, career-minded individuals to join our team, helping American families protect their homes. We are currently looking for representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle.
Representatives are responsible for meeting with and serving families that have requested help with mortgage protection or final expense insurance, and will have access to over 30 A-rated insurance carriers to provide the best and most affordable options. With the resources available in our company, SFG agents are entrusted with the knowledge to present the most affordable, personalized options to each individual family.
• Swift advancement and management opportunities
• Flexible hours to allow for full & part time positions
• LEADS - People to see that are interested in our products and services
• First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses
• Competitive Annuity & EIUL products to supplement your life sales
• $40-100k 1st year/More with Management Positions
• **NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED**
What SFG offers:
• Extensive training via our comprehensive Symmetry Financial Group Bootcamp
• Assistance with the licensing for new agents
• Access to our proprietary Lead Management, CRM, and Recruiting Software allows you to build your business efficiently while minimizing staff and infrastructure cost
• Weekly National Calls to provide ongoing mentorship from the company's top producers
• Corporate office advanced training seminars and events
Sales Representatives are expected to uphold Symmetry's Core Value System, an important quality of SFG that differentiates us from other insurance companies.
• Self motivation, integrity, and willingness to adapt to a proven system
• Have reliable transportation
• Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one
• Maintain high level of customer service with clients
• Expected to learn and understand the products available
Symmetry Financial Group was established with the goal of helping to bring balance to the professional and personal lives of independent insurance agents and agency builders across the country.
By focusing on a more balanced distribution of commissions, SFG is truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you, all while delivering high levels of service and training to our sales force.
Combining our direct mail lead program with business values of trust, reliability and integrity, Symmetry Financial Group is committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long term.
Symmetry Financial Group provides the freshest and hottest leads in the nation. But make no mistake, we are in the business of selling Insurance, NOT SELLING LEADS! This means that our agents pay exactly what the leads cost us to produce, or less.
If you are looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you