Insurance Sales Agent
Symmetry Financial Group - The Gillum Agency Montgomery, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Symmetry Financial Group is seeking motivated, career-minded individuals to join our team, helping American families protect their homes. We are currently looking for representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle.
• Swift advancement and management opportunities
• Flexible hours to allow for full & part time positions
• LEADS - People to see that are interested in our products and services
• First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses
• Competitive Annuity & EIUL products to supplement your life sales
• $40-100k 1st year/More with Management Positions
• **NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED**
What SFG offers:
• Extensive training via our comprehensive Symmetry Financial Group Bootcamp
• Assistance with the licensing for new agents
• Access to our proprietary Lead Management, CRM, and Recruiting Software allows you to build your business efficiently while minimizing staff and infrastructure cost
• Weekly National Calls to provide ongoing mentorship from the company's top producers
• Corporate office advanced training seminars and events
Sales Representatives are expected to uphold Symmetry's Core Value System, an important quality of SFG that differentiates us from other insurance companies.
• Self motivation, integrity, and willingness to adapt to a proven system
• Have reliable transportation
• Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one
• Maintain high level of customer service with clients
• Expected to learn and understand the products available
Symmetry Financial Group was established with the goal of helping to bring balance to the professional and personal lives of independent insurance agents and agency builders across the country.
By focusing on a more balanced distribution of commissions, SFG is truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you, all while delivering high levels of service and training to our sales force.
Combining our direct mail lead program with business values of trust, reliability and integrity, Symmetry Financial Group is committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long term.
Symmetry Financial Group provides the freshest and hottest leads in the nation. But make no mistake, we are in the business of selling Insurance, NOT SELLING LEADS! This means that our agents pay exactly what the leads cost us to produce, or less.
If you are looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you
Symmetry Financial Group - The Gillum AgencyWhy Work Here?
Unprecedented demand for coverage, our ability to meet clients virtually means the demand and opportunity for agents has never been higher.
Are you ambitious and motivated with a natural drive to succeed? Do you work well independently and prioritize your time to tackle your goals? Do you enjoy helping others, developing relationships, and are you ready for a challenge? If so, we are looking for people like you! We are accepting licensed AND unlicensed individuals who are searching for a rewarding experience that puts you in the driver’s seat of your career. There has never been a better time to have complete control of your schedule with the ability to meet with clients virtually, over the phone, or in-person. What we offer: 1. Competitive compensation 2. Qualified leads 3. Extensive and ongoing support and training 4. Life and Health benefits for agents 5. Equity in the company 6. Paid Vacation Travel from our carrier partners 7. Bonuses 8. The ability to own your business 9. No cold calling The list goes on... Compensation • Part-time 1-2 sales/week: $450 - $900/week, $25,000 - $50,000/year • Average 3-5 sales/week: $1,350 - $2,250k/week, $75,000 - $125,000/year • Above Average 6-8 sales/week: $2,700 - $3,600k/week, $150,000 - $200,000/year Responsibilities • Create family legacy for our new and existing clients • Develop needs-based plans for our clients • Respond to and resolve all client inquiries with care • Adhere to industry and company standards and procedures • Grow your business with your mentors support • Work with great people everyday Qualifications • Self-motivated and understands your worth • Licensed (or willingness to become licensed) • Coachable and eager to learn • A person of integrity that has a passion for helping others If you fit these qualifications and would like to have a conversation with our team to become part of a growing agency and organization, apply now!
Finance and Insurance