Symmetry Financial Group Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A valued member of the marketing department, the Graphic Design position is tasked with the development of both print and digital creative assets for multi-channel marketing campaigns. Candidates must be highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to deliver multiple projects on deadline is required. Experience working with both print and digital creative assets is required.
- Produce high quality, compelling creative assets for digital and print marketing initiatives
- Contribute to brainstorm sessions during the development of campaigns as well as After Action Reviews.
- Stay current on design trends, research and technologies and disseminates information to the team on any relevant issues
- Prepare and manage all necessary mock-ups and assets for creative reviews
- Ensure marketing pieces are in accordance with brand standards
- Work closely with the Marketing and Operations departments in the creation and development of campaigns.
- Create and execute special projects as assigned or needed.
- Acts as the full-time design and production for all promotions Symmetry Financial endorses.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in graphic media design, plus four years of graphic design experience.
- Strong working knowledge in the following programs:
- Photoshop CC
- InDesign CC
- Illustrator CC
- Working knowledge in the following programs:
- Dreamweaver CC
- After Effects CC
- Collaboration Skills
- Open, honest, and Productive Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
In addition to competitive base compensation, Symmetry Financial Group provides an annual bonus program, retirement benefits, and covers 100% of individual medical, dental, long-term disability and life insurance premiums for full-time employees!
Symmetry Financial Group
Symmetry Financial Group is a locally owned insurance brokerage and one of the fastest growing insurance marketing organizations in the country. Symmetry Financial Group has achieved recognition on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and has also been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine and Culture IQ for having a Top Company Culture! In addition to competitive base compensation, Symmetry Financial Group provides an annual bonus program, retirement benefits, and covers 100% of individual medical, dental, long-term disability and life insurance premiums for full-time employees!