The Business Intelligence Specialist reports to the Director Business Intelligence and provides support for business intelligence activities including development, testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of intelligence solutions with an emphasis on increasing company efficiency and minimizing risk.
- Calculates all company-wide leaderboards.
- Qualifies all levels of leadership promotions.
- Tracks production-based programs and contests.
- Tests and validates new reports to ensure consistency.
- Assists with ad hoc reporting and data analysis projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking, analysis and problem-solving methods
- Attention to detail
- Data accuracy validation
- Project Management
- Investigation skills
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, accounting or a related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience using Excel, Power BI, and other analytics software.
- Can assist with database queries and SQL
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Graduate Degree in Business or related field preferred
In addition to competitive base compensation, Symmetry Financial Group provides a quarterly bonus program, retirement benefits, and covers 100% of full-time employee-only medical, dental, and life insurance premiums!
Symmetry Financial GroupSymmetry Financial Group is a locally owned insurance brokerage and one of the fastest growing insurance marketing organizations in the country. Symmetry Financial Group has achieved recognition on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and has also been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine and Culture IQ for having a Top Company Culture! In addition to competitive base compensation, Symmetry Financial Group provides a quarterly bonus program, retirement benefits, and covers 100% of full-time employee-only medical, dental, and life insurance premiums!