We are seeking a sales leader to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
Insurance sales manager for pre-qualified insurance leads. This is not the average cold call/network everyone you know insurance position. We are providing a service to people who have specifically requested that we contact them to have a sales consultation.
Ideally, you would be in the area you live in or surrounding area 3 to 4 days/ week and attend various conference calls and other virtual training events throughout the week. Previous insurance industry success can be considered a plus, but absolutely not mandatory. A sense of drive and purpose is mandatory. The job will involve full sales training, coaching, and 24hr support. When following the training that is available to you, and working within the system correctly, our current brokers in this position are averaging over $150000 with top leaders making well over $225,000 in their first year. This is a great opportunity and we will look to fill this position quickly as we plan to develop a large and robust team with potential additional leadership opportunities nationally. This position is 100% commission and contracted.
We are hiring new agents constantly that are taking advantage of the Symmetry System, they are finding their place in life, they are changing their lives by protecting our clients lives while improving their own both from a financial standpoint as well as amazing work life balance. Where else can you work from, home, on your time by owning your calendar and business, run 3 days a week, and make over 6 figures in your first year, its called Symmetry Financial Group.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas for improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other sales related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation, consultation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask