LIFE INSURANCE SALES REP
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Prugar Agency is seeking motivated, career-minded individuals to join our team, helping families protect their homes. We are currently looking for representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle.
Representatives are responsible for meeting with and serving families that have requested help with mortgage protection or final expense insurance and will have access to over 30 A-rated insurance carriers to provide the best and most affordable options. With the resources available in our company, Our agents are entrusted with the knowledge to present the most affordable, personalized options to each individual family. Visit our website for more information https://www.cprugaragency.com/
- Swift advancement and Agency ownership opportunities
- Commission Daily Pay
- Make your own schedule
- LEADS – Help people that have requested our products and services
- Life, Medical, Dental Coverage
- Competitive Annuity & EIUL products to supplement your life sales
- Bonuses and Incentive Trips
- Work Remotely
- No Cold Calling
What The Prugar Agency offers:
- Regional in person corporate overviews to help support your business
- One on One Mentorship
- If you are not licensed, we will guide you to prepare to pass your state insurance exam
- Access to our proprietary Lead Management, CRM, and Recruiting Software allows you to build your business efficiently while minimizing staff and infrastructure cost
- 6-8 hours per week of live training by successful agents in the field
Sales Representatives are expected to uphold our Core Value System, an important quality of our agency that differentiates us from other insurance companies.
- Self-motivation, integrity, and willingness to adapt to a proven system
- Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one
- Maintain high level of customer service with clients
NOTE: No agent's success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the Insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.
Powered by JazzHR
Symmetry Financial Group- Prugar Agency
AddressNew Orleans, LA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Symmetry Financial Group- Prugar Agency