Our company has been named into Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Top Company Cultures” for 3 consecutive years, we have 4.5+ Star ratings on Glassdoor & indeed.com company reviews, we have been one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing companies 4 years in a row, and we are looking for a one or two experienced outside sales reps to join our winning culture.
We have a proven system, and a unique opportunity for someone looking for more out of their profession. Out of over 3000 public reported salaries - our AVERAGE (not rock-star) rep earn over $104,000/yr.
There are 3 MUST HAVE qualities we look for in someone when considering adding them to our team:
Strong Character. (One of our core values is :we do the right thing when nobody's looking”.)
Strong Work Ethic. (Not working longer, and harder - but a commitment to ongoing self-improvement.)
Humility. (Can you set your ego aside and be coachable?)
Here's what makes us great:
- Condensed 3-4 day work schedule
- The best training and support system on the planet
- NO COLD CALLS, we have our own In-house warm lead generation
- Daily commission payouts, no waiting for months to get paid
- Investment in technology, creating new and exclusive partnerships
- Constant mentorship from successful business partners to help you grow
- Multiple all-expense-paid incentive trips around the world offered annually
No offices, no commute, no required meetings - just get your work done and enjoy your life!
This position is for positive-minded, experienced, all-star level WINNERS. If you “bet on yourself”, and feel that stuffy corporate management has been holding you back - this is for you. If you are tired of making $40,000/yr just to be yelled at for being 10 minutes late - this is for you. If you are tired of pounding the phones prospecting for sales, and you want to spend more of your time in front of actual clients - apply with us now.
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION if you:
Have a negative outlook
Unwilling to work hard
Only looking for salary
Have a history of losing
Blame other people for your failures