Field Agent / Sales Representative Needed
Symmetry Financial Group - Hadley Agency New Haven, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Field Agent Underwriter / Leadership Position
Employment Type: Full time and Part time positions available.
Compensation: 100% Commission Based; UNCAPPED commissions with no limit on what you can earn. Finally get paid for the work and time you invest.
Experience: No previous sales experience is required; our teams will help along the way.
Training: Learn from the best in the business and from people who care about your success.
NO COLD CALLING!!!
Are you tired of working for someone else, building their dream while you sacrifice your own? Do you dream of the day quality family time not only means something, but HAPPENS? Would you love to find something flexible but profitable to do on your own, have time for your family, all while making an incredible income and building a legacy? Then, look no further!
Benefits of working with us
- Knowing that you are protecting families and giving them peace of mind
- You decide whether you work full time or part time
- Getting paid for the effort and work you put into the business
- Unlimited earning potential
- Creates a Work-Life Balance
- Training on sales and product knowledge is top-notch
- A team type environment so you are never alone and help is only a phone call or text message away
- Growing a business while growing yourself through leadership skills and training
- Industry-leading compensation packages
- Exclusive lead program
- National conference and extensive product training
- Branded marketing assets and support
- World-class travel and incentive programs
Skills and Traits that we are looking for:
- Someone who is coachable and willing to learn new skills
- Driven and full of heart and passion
- Someone dedicated to helping others
- Committed to being full of integrity and honesty
- Smart Phone/Computer/Printer/Scanner (or an app that can scan)
- A valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to work leads in your county and surrounding areas
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be authorized to work in the United States
****You must be able to pass a background check (no felonies) and either have a state life insurance license or the ability to obtain one (we will help you with the training and point you in the right direction to get this done quickly). *****
We are searching for self-driven individuals who are looking to build a business for themselves, but not by themselves. We are seeking individuals that we can train using a proven sales system, a team of mentors ready to help you at every turn, and a lead generation system that doesn’t require cold calling. This position is a home-based sales position that is extremely lucrative with an incredible commission structure.
Each year, thousands of homeowners purchase new homes or refinance their existing home mortgage. These homeowners are each sent a letter offering them protection if they would be in an accident, become disabled, or would die. The homeowners fill out the form and send it back in. Our proven lead generation system then distributes the leads to our sales force for them to follow up with, make an appointment, and go sit with the clients to write coverage. There is no cold calling; only qualified, potential buyers.
This system is revolutionizing the insurance industry and is allowing agents to make well over $100,000 in their first year regardless of experience. With a strong desire to learn and grow, you will be able to replicate these proven results.
Basic Job Description
We are seeking a field underwriter that is willing to receive information from interested homeowners and will then call to set appointments with the homeowners in their homes. While in the home, you will review the information provided by the client and present options that the homeowner could both qualify for and fit within their budget.
Most mortgage protection products that are written average a commission of $500-600 per family that is protected. Average field underwriters sell 5 to 10 protection plans each week. Extensive and continual training is done on the sales process and the products. Other products are also available to sell such as accidental policies, child protection, critical illness and more.
About Symmetry Financial Group:
Symmetry Financial Group is the fastest growing insurance marketing
organization in the country. Our extensive portfolio of life insurance and annuity
products include Term, Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, UL, EIUL, Disability,
Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA, LTC, and more. Each of our state licensed
representatives are independent brokers, and with that freedom, they have the
resources to provide clients with endless options and the ability to customize the
best coverage and prices that fit families’ needs.
Our most important focus areas include getting agents paid quickly, keeping
costs minimal and giving agents the training and support needed to achieve
success. We host national conferences and events to support our agents in
becoming experts on the industry-leading products we offer our clients.
Symmetry Financial Group - Hadley Agency
AddressNew Haven, CT