LifeLock is a leading provider of proactive identity-theft protection products and services for consumers-and consumer risk-management services for enterprises. Our identity theft protection and remediation services help provide some peace of mind for our nearly 4 million members. With locations in Arizona and California, we're a growing, performance-driven and customer-focused company. If you want to work in a collaborative environment with the energy of a startup and the strength of an industry leader, we want to talk to you.
Protect the profitability of the organization by providing extraordinary service/support and 100% accuracy in member fulfillment. Work assigned queues in a timely manner including inbound and outbound calls to clients and/or third parties and complete mediations on client's behalf in a quality manner ensuring delivery of services within established service level agreement. Ensure responses completed and documented within approved company performance guidelines and systems. Strive to uphold LifeLock's guiding principles of loyalty, integrity, flawlessness, empathy, leadership, ownership, collaboration and knowledge.Responsibilities:
- Assist members with mediation calls to stop potential identity theft
- Ability to work with multiple systems and multiple screens
- Display analytical thinking, organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Display sound problem-solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to follow a clearly outlined process
- Ability to work closely in team environment, representing alerts and maintain positive LifeLock culture
- Demonstrates a high skill level of relationship building and sharp communication skills
- May handle special projects as directed by management
- Identify, develop and recommend process and behavioral improvements to improve overall member experience
- Maintain a consistent knowledge of industry and competition trends
- High School Graduate or equivalent and 2 years related experience, customer service, in a call center environment. A college degree can be substituted for experience.
- Adheres to Symantec policies and procedures
- Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security.
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practices.
- Ability to sustain/support ongoing merchant/vendor relationships
- Ability to build cross-functional relationship at merchant and vendor levels
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills
- Stays informed of program policies and procedures; relevant industry trends that effect our business
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively within guidelines
- Can identify and analyze potential problems, errors or operational/procedural issues and recommend proper solutions
- Regular and punctual attendance required
- College degree preferred
Symantec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Symantec strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, Symantec will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of Symantec Corporation are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO poster and supplement.