Sr. Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for defining the appropriate methodologies and best practices for performing business analysis and design in the support of core organizational functions and business processes.
This Business Analyst will work with the business users in requirements gathering as well as developing system specifications, documentation and user manuals for projects, enhancements and bug/issues. This Business Analyst will also be responsible to manage the technology roadmaps for the team.
This is a full-time position.
- Experience in business requirements gathering, creating functional specifications, documenting and validating the requirements with stakeholders, communicating to the development teams through functional walkthroughs and support.
- Ability to understand and drive improvement of processes
- Ability to multitask and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects and coordinate efforts across departments from multiple organizations to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and status, and assess potential impacts to the business.
- Project management experience, with at least 3 years managing Web/Mobile technology projects
- Lead or function as part of risk assessment teams to identify product, quality system and compliance requirements.
- Assist project manager with day to day responsibilities including but not limited to: Status reports, projects schedules, deliverables tracking, risks and issues management
- Proven ability to develop technical understanding of product functionality.
- Tenacious attention to detail and consistency
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills working within all levels of the organization.
- Preparing user manual and technical documentation.
- Act as a liaison between business partners and developments teams; build a strong relationship with the business in support of ongoing demands.
- Work with the Quality Assurance (QA) team and ensure proper capture of test cases.
- Strong technical understanding of technologies and the SDLC
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health, dental plan, vision, paid time off, and holidays.
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, teas, and coffees.
- Cool projects that will get attention.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at SymSoft Solutions