- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are looking for a passionate Veterinarian with a deep appreciation and commitment for veterinary medicine to join our team.
Salary: Starts at $100,000 + Production
At Sylvan Veterinary Hospital and Standiford Veterinary Center, we are dedicated to improving the lives of the pets and people we serve. Clients come to us from East Modesto, Riverbank, Oakdale, and throughout Stanislaus County because they know that nothing matters more to us than ensuring the health and happiness of their pets. We have been honored to receive numerous Bee Readers’ Choice Awards, as it shows that our commitment to outstanding care is valued by the Modesto community. If you would like to learn more about our veterinarians, staff, and facility, you have come to the right place.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care to our patients while providing our clients with education and assistance in all aspects of animal care and ownership. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by treating owners and their pets with respect, honesty, and compassion and treating all animals as if they were our own. Our services are provided in a clean, safe, and friendly environment and our goals are to work as a team, complementing each other’s talents and retaining a positive attitude.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree.
- State Veterinary Board License in good standing.
Benefits and Perks
- Short Term Disability paid for by employer
- Complimentary Life Insurance $25,000; with options to purchase additional voluntary benefits for self or family
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (Headspace)
- 401K with 100% company match up to 3% and 50% company match up to 5%, eligible after 6 months of employment
- Kaiser/UMR Insurance Plans with multiple options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options
- United Healthcare Dental Insurance; includes a 100% paid premium option for team members
- United Healthcare Vision Insurance options
- Long Term Disability option
- Progyny-Fertility and Family Building Support (up to $10,000)
- Generous Continuing Education Program
- Team Member Discounts for Pet Care
- Paid time off-inclusive of sick, personal, vacation and CE
- AVMA Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT) provided
- VIN provided
- Reimbursement for: state Veterinary License / DEA License / state VMA Dues / AVMA Dues/ +/-specialty dues
- Master accounts with online publishers: Sage, Wiley, Elsevier
- LGBTQIA+ support with FOLX HEALTHCARE (if UMR enrolled)
- Sword Digital Musculoskeletal & Physical Therapy Program (if UMR enrolled)
We are a proud United Veterinary Care Partner hospital. United Veterinary Care supports the unique culture and individuality of each partner hospital while empowering the hospital teams in their care for patients. One of our goals is to support our community of hospitals in creating sustainable, fulfilling careers in a profession we love.
Sylvan Veterinary HospitalModesto, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.