We are looking for someone who can work Thursday, Friday, Saturday adn Sunday from 12-7pm.
Prometric is the recognized global leader in technology-enabled assessment services, providing Internet and computer-based testing solutions. If offers a fully integrated testing system that includes test development, test delivery and data management capabilities. On behalf of 600 current clients in the academic, professional, government, corporate and information technology markets, Prometric develops and/or delivers assessments through a global network of testing centers in 132 countries as well as direct to candidate via the Web.
The Test Center Administrator works in a faced paced professional Test Center setting to ensure the integrity of our testing services by proctoring and controlling the computer based test center environment. This will include greeting candidates, verifying candidate identification, monitoring the examination process and maintaining Prometric policies and guidelines. The Test Center Administrator will uphold Prometric standard for integrity by providing clients with a secure and clean testing location that enables our clients to pursue their testing needs in a controlled and comfortable environment.
- Controlling test area by maintaining a working knowledge of policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, collect candidates biometric information (collect fingerprints)
- Monitor candidates as they complete their exam
- Resolve candidate issues or report them to the appropriate supervisor
- Protect security of all computer software in Test Center environment
- Report any occurrences which fall outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Manage incidents of unacceptable identification or authorization on behalf of clients
- Manage misconduct such as security breaches or inappropriate conduct of candidates
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords when necessary
- Ensure test center environment is maintained to ensure a safe and comfortable testing experience
Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma required, college experience preferred
- One to two years of customer service experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operational and maintenance instructions
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Exposure to Microsoft windows based computer applications
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Experience using internet browser
Sylvan Learning - Southern CA