Director Growth Marketing
- $110,000 to $220,000 Yearly
Dir, Growth Marketing (San Francisco/Bay Area or Remote)
The Dir of Partnerships Marketing is to support Syllable’s fast paced growth. This leader will drive multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads and new business pipeline. The responsibilities of the role include campaign strategy development, program execution, global team management and process optimization. This role works across the marketing team and cross functionally across product marketing, product management, partnerships, operations, and customer success. The position requires a hand-on, innovative and energetic leader, with an ability to get things done in a remote/hybrid environment.
● Drive and own predictable marketing pipeline by actively collaborating with the team within marketing, sales/sales operations, and product management to create and hone demand generation strategy and end-to-end execution.
● Build out and coordinate a calendar of content, campaigns, and other interventions across channels to deliver predictable lead generation and progression through funnel stages toward close and to include nurture.
● Collaborate with product and industry marketing to leverage messaging, persona and content to drive the overall growth marketing strategy
● Drive account-based marketing (ABM) for top accounts with sales
● Own demand creation across all programs (MQAs/MQLs) and collaborate closely with
sales/sales operations to ensure alignment and develop a strong pipeline of
● Lead and drive field marketing across regions and ensure collaboration with the demand
generation and sales teams to drive pipeline acceleration
● Build forecasting, measure, and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns,
using data and analytics to assess how we are performing against our overall critical
metrics like reach, brand awareness, and customer acquisition targets.
● Analyze marketing and communications programs and make recommendations to adjust
strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
● Oversee the digital marketing team to drive effective programs and campaigns.
● Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and
use this data to optimize campaign strategies continually.
● Manage potential outsource marketing partners to support content creation and
distribution efforts on behalf of Syllable.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
● 10+years of proven demand generation related experience including field marketing experience at a B2B enterprise software company or SaaS/Cloud based product company
● Healthcare and/or healthtech experience is a plus
● Very strong communicator
● Highly analytical / data-driven with strong domain expertise using salesforce, marketing
automation Hubspot, Salesforce.com, 6Sense, and Hootsuite
● Prior experience with Account-Based Marketing
● Leader with experience in managing global organizations to foster an environment of
trust, collaboration and a culture of owning outcomes
● Professional with a proactive attitude and a hands-on “roll-your sleeves” attitude capable
of resolving issues, providing visibility across the pipeline and bringing a sense of
urgency to the job at hand
● Proven ability to manage and scale various projects, with tight timelines, often under
pressures of time and uncertainty
● Outstanding personal and professional integrity
Syllable is open to consideration of candidates at varying levels of experience and responsibility, subject to meeting the basic qualifications of the position. As such, the salary range for this position is $110-$220K. The range of compensation for this role takes into account the variety of factors considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to pay band placement, skillset, experience and training, licensure and certification, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. All compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
Syllable CorporationMountain View, CA
Get fresh Director Growth Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.