SYGMA Northern California is Hiring CDL Class A Drivers For Dedicated Delivery Routes
Average Salary of $90,000/year Plus Great Benefits!
MANY ROUTES UNDER 24 HOURS OUT
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
Driver Sign On Bonus:
- Sign on Bonus of up to $4,000 for 2+ years driving/delivery food service experience paid as follows:
- $2,000 @ hire
- $1,000 @ completion of training
- $1,000 @ 6 months
*Must be a current CDL holder with 2+ years’ experience and/or 2+ years of delivery experience to receive full bonus, ask for details.
- Average salary $90k/year
- Component Pay, The more you drive the more you earn!
- Performance and Safety Bonuses
- Dedicated Routes
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Many routes under 24 hours out
- Highly maintained equipment
- Salary based on mileage and weight delivered
- Drive both team and single DEDICATED ROUTES!
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Ability to pass a DOT Physical
- Provide Best-In-Class customer service
- Ability to drive at night
- Must unload deliveries into restaurants
- Willing to work assigned or bid routes; adaptable to changes
- 1 year of tractor trailer driving experience preferred
- Must have a high school diploma/GED (completion of a tractor trailer driving school will be accepted instead of, or in addition to a high school diploma)
Drive with SYGMA - Apply Today
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.