Clinical autonomy, work-life balance, and competitive wages make this a great opportunity for the ideal candidate. A steady stream of patients will keep you busy and expose you to all types of procedures.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in:
- Oral surgery, endodontics, restorations, removable and fixed prosthetics including implants, pediatric dentistry as well as Invisalign and cosmetic dentistry.
- Must have a NewHampshire dental license.
- DMD or DDS from an accredited dental school.
- We have a great compensation package with the potential to earn well over $250,000 annually.
- Most private and PPO insurance plans accepted.
- Medical insurance, paid holidays, CEU, and tuition reimbursement offered.
We have dedicated dental assistants and an administrative team that we know you'll love working with!
Employer will consider sponsorship for right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $185,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year