Investigator- Casino Surveillance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sycuan Casino has immediate openings in the Accounting department!
Why work at Sycuan? Our commitment to our employees runs deep. We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that include continued training and development resulting in 56% of supervisors being promoted from within, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance, an on-site medical and dental center with pharmacy and chiropractor services, a wellness program, free uniforms, free shuttle service, an Employee Assistance Program, a 401K match, and a generous paid time-off package.
Surveillance Investigator Job Purpose: Observes through closed circuit television all areas of the Casino and parking lots related areas
Surveillance Investigator Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Note: Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at the sole discretion of Sycuan Management at any time)
- Ensures compliance with state and federal gaming regulations by maintaining recording status of video equipment through proper use of cameras and video switching equipment, scanning areas equipped with camera surveillance equipment and seeking any irregularities, crimes or cheating activity, ensuring that team members comply with established policies, procedures, and rules, and reporting any observed irregularities to the Surveillance Supervisor. - 20%
- Maintains the security of Casino assets by advising appropriate casino team members when immediate action can be taken to resolve any error or irregularity, and assisting security personnel via radio in the apprehension of a suspect observed by surveillance in the act of committing a crime, gaming irregularity or other violation. - 20%
- Records video footage of any irregularities observed and generates reports in writing by monitoring security and slot department radio communications to initiate video coverage of incidents in progress, maintaining recorded video coverage of fills, crediting of chips, and transfers of cash, and reporting any irregularities observed. – 20%
- Conducts investigations of cheating, criminal activities, procedural violations, and any matter that threatens Tribal assets by reviewing video footage of reported or observed incidents, recording observations via Digital Video Recording (DVR) system to provide proof or evidence of cheating activity and/or dishonest or improper activities by team members and/or guests, and generating a report for the Surveillance Investigator Supervisor and/or Director of Surveillance. - 20%
- Assists Casino Management in resolving player disputes or discrepancies in gaming activities and other Casino areas by consulting video footage of incidents and relaying information to appropriate sources. - 20%
Surveillance Investigator Job Specifications: Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- 6 months surveillance experience
- Surveillance experience in a gaming environment
- Certificate of completion from a recognized school of casino games
- Table games experience
- Investigative experience
Skills and Knowledge: Essential:
- Must possess excellent observation skills
- Knowledge of gaming laws, regulations and procedures
- Must possess excellent judgmental, analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to review videotape and correctly determine details of incidents
- Ability to properly decipher procedural violations and methods of cheating
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to make well reasoned and thought out decisions
- Ability to operate sophisticated surveillance equipment
- Ingenuity and creativity in terms of the investigative process
- Excellent observation skills
- Ability to sit at a computer for up to 8 hours
- Ability to evaluate situations and institute the necessary steps to protect Tribal assets
- Ability to prepare detailed, concise, complete and grammatically correct reports
- Working knowledge of table games rules and procedures
- Computer knowledge/skills
- Knowledge of CCTV equipment
Surveillance Investigator, Surveillance, Investigator
Sycuan CasinoWhy Work Here?
Awesome team ambience, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!
5469 Casino WaySan Diego, CA