Trust & Safety Ads Review Analyst - 57732
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of our top clients is looking to fill a Trust & Safety Ads Review Analyst for a 12-month contract in Omaha, Nebraska!
- We are looking for a Trust & Safety Ads Review Analyst who will be responsible for reviewing various formats of Ads to ensure there are in line with company policies.
- Report and reconciliation of disputes, as well as, minimizing risk and loss is essential in this position.
- The position is expected to complete inquiries in a timely and precise manner.
- Serving our more than 700+ million members worldwide, the Trust & Safety team is the group tasked with keeping the company a professional place.
- Our team members are proactive, motivated, organized, and possess a global perspective - and able to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- The analysts are directly responsible for making the platform safer, protecting free speech and defending our brand.
- You will have exposure to engineering, policy and data analyst stakeholders and will need to help define and implement operational solutions to emerging threats.
- In addition, you will perform other key Analyst functions including driving improvements in the team's processes, technology and tools.
- Review, identify & resolve fraud, non-compliant, harmful ads on company portal.
- Proactively & Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tool.
- Able to manage internal stakeholder escalations
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including but not limited to policies, product upgrades, and member issues.
- Analyze reports, identify trends that need to be addressed and communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Regularly mentor and provide guidance to team members and gauge their performances
- 2+ years of experience with Ads review, Ads Targeting, content policy, fraud or anti-abuse operations
- Experience of fraud trends in Digital Marketing
- BA/BS in a related field
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis. Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Internet policy and regulatory environments.
- Passion for keeping our users safe while protecting free speech
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Strong written and spoken communications skills. Ability to work flexibly and to exercise good judgement in a high pressure environment
- Experience in contractor management
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including: Outlook, and PowerPoint with proficiency in Excel and Word.
You will Benefit from our Culture:
- We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families.
- That is why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Swoon is a Staffing Agency headquartered in the heart of Downtown Chicago! Two-thirds of our company is led by women. At Swoon we handle the staffing needs of over 80 different fortune 500 companies. We have been recognized for being the best and brightest company to work for in the nation 6 years in a row and we also have been recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US.