Our client, a global bio-pharma company, is seeking a Sr. Microsoft Engineer to join their team!
This is a 6 month contract, with the possibility of extension, and is fully remote. The team sits out of Chicago, IL - and will work CST hours.
- Must be a subject matter expert in Skype for and MS Teams, and has strong PSTN knowledge.
- Implement the plan to rollout to Microsoft Teams for voice and chat globally.
- Coordinates activities with business and facilities organizational partners with equipment vendors and telephone companies.
- Support Conference devices ,Telepresence systems and integration with Skype / Teams.
- Required deliverable include system design, documentation and operation guides.
- Provide day to day operations and escalation support.
- Develop and maintain standards and policies for Skype / Teams voice. All other duties as assigned
- Required Teams Voice knowledge: Office 365, Teams, O365 Groups, Teleprescence devices.
- Strong demonstrated skills in Teams, O365, Exchange Online, SFB Azure AD, DNS, PowerShell scripting, PowerShell using O365 modules, server maintenance and regular interaction with cross functional teams, client and vendors.
- Preferred - Experience in Microsoft Windows technology including
- AD, DNS, Firewalls, Certificates and other network concepts.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”