15 week contract with potential to convert to permanent position
Description: Manages, plans, develops, supports and prepares data analysis and reporting for business decision making, strategic planning, and process improvement using various statistical methods and techniques.
- Performs statistical analyses using SPSS, Modeler, Amor or other software to understand or validate relationships between variables of interest (e.g. causal path, derived importance, segmentation, etc.) to assist in identifying key factors influencing marketing strategy effectiveness.
- Builds predictive models using constituent behavioral, demographic and survey data in order to provide data analytics for use in marketing strategy design and development.
- Manages datasets and standardized metrics (e.g. Brand Strength Indices, message testing normative data, image testing database, brand tracker data files) through various statistical software to ensure robust and meaningful information and data is available for statistical and predictive analysis.
- Manages data quality for a robust Constituent Relationship Management system to ensure that data will support modelling requirements.
- Develops and leads secondary research topics in the public domain (e.g., online research, library materials, prior research, syndicated studies, etc.) as a means to provide additional information and data to analyze and report.
- Creates, manages, and oversees communication mediums for documenting and delivering statistical/research outcomes and findings (e.g. graphs, PowerPoint slides, data visualization in Tableau).
- Leads the Core Brands Group Insights Task Force.*
- Actively participates with and leads internal team members, University clients and third party vendors in collaborating and partnering in delivering timely, effective and efficient insights.
- Develops and manages support staff to contribute to these efforts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles, practices, developments and techniques used in systems analysis, applications programming, and database/data communications technology.
- Knowledge of statistics, research design and methods.
- Knowledge of the development and estimation of statistical models and building modelling applications.
- Knowledge of the functions and capabilities of database systems.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of project management.
- Knowledge of data management and information technologies
- Skill in the use of software specific to the assignment (SPSS Statistics, Modeler, Amos or other statistical software packages).
- Skill in quantitative data analysis and interpretation.
- Skill in effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Skill in planning, analyzing and coordinating activities and establishing priorities. Skill in managing multiple priorities.
- Skill and ability to collect, organize, synthesize and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to accurately and reliably interpret data for determine appropriate action.
- Ability to work effectively in collaborative environment with a cross functional team to drive implementation and execution of projects.
- Ability to develop and manage direct reports. Ability to stimulate changes in individual, institutional and corporate behaviors to create a more sustainable environment.
Minimum Qualifications: Masters degree in Statistics; Computer Information Systems, Business Information, Economics or a related field and three (3) years of related data analysis experience, OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”