Seeking a Service Now Configuration Manager to join a Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL.
- 5+ Years of ServiceNow experience - Discovery technologies emphasis, CMDB validation, Asset Management
- Leadership experience and must have results shown in resume
- Ideally, will be previous life sciences background
- Bachelor's degree (Business or Information Systems)
The ServiceNow Systems Configuration Manager contractor will work with CI owners to perform the following critical tasks:
- Validate CMDB data, drive data mapping of infrastructure CIs to Business Applications CIs, incorporate and improve Configuration Management processes
- Drive CMDB accuracy
- Focus on critical business and technical services, be responsible for validation and auditing of Discovered data
- Resolve CI conflicts and reduce and eliminate CI duplicates.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”