Our company is an award-winning, mixed-use development, construction, and property management company that specializes in Class A, urban, multifamily residential buildings. Headquartered in Indianapolis, we are comprised of inspired and industrious individuals who are passionate about the development of mixed-use and multifamily communities.
We provide exceptional customer experiences and create solutions for neighborhoods that positively impact communities by providing unparalleled expertise in real estate, investment, development, construction and management.
We develop high-quality projects that are financially responsible, withstand the passage of time, improve peoples’ lives and transform communities.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze financial information and prepare journal entries
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Monitor and ensure the maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Prepare monthly financial statement packages
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide recommendations and implement solutions
- Participate in evaluating, defining, documenting and maintaining accounting processes and procedures
- Prepare project cash flow projections
- Set up and maintain projects in Vista Viewpoint
- Partner with Development, Construction Property Management, and Finance to provide accurate and timely response to owner or lender requests for financial information
- Monitor project cash balances and ensure that required reserves are maintained
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenue and expense
- Prepare package for weekly payments
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Compile financial data for bank reporting and external audits
- Other accounting projects as assigned
- Three to five years of Accounting experience in a real estate, construction or property management company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn accounting software
- Viewpoint Vista experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required
- Strong communication and teaming skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A proven work history of managing multiple deadlines, offering exemplary customer service and teamwork characteristics with customers, project personnel and coworkers
- CPA preferred
We stand as one team dedicated to transforming neighborhoods. Through transparency and collaboration, we empower our people to lead. Bikes are our allies, local food is our addiction and entrepreneurship inspires us. First impressions are set by our energy and passion, not suits and ties. We embrace the changing ideal of what people call home.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”