Swoon is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator for a well-respected client in the finance industry!
Duration: 1 year
The recruiting coordinator will be the right hand to the Talent Acquisition Team and assist with the hiring process for talented professionals.
The qualified individual will assist with the following principal responsibilities:
- Schedule coordination
- Administrative Support
- Interview scheduling
- Greet candidates
- Facilitate transactions related to the recruitment process
- Reviewing employee files, documents, applications
- May assist in the planning of recruitment related events
- Lead special and ad-hoc projects of moderate complexity such as preparing reports and internal customer relations
- Working Conditions
- Fosters successful relationships through direct interaction with peers and others
- Partners with management to build a collaborative working environment while promoting leadership, exercising good judgment and professionalism.
- Requires intermediate level computer and internet research skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- The position requires a positive/tactful demeanor, professional presence
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to manage upwardly to other members of senior management
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree & 2 years experience or HS Diploma & 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management
- Previous experience within HR department is helpful but not required
- Intermediate to advanced technical skills with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and SharePoint preferred
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional corporate office experience
- Past experience scheduling meetings/interviews/attention to detail is critical
- Knowledge of HRIS systems such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Taleo, etc. is helpful
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.