Position Requirements: Provide business function support in the PHI Claims-Damage Prevention Department of Exelon to assist in achieving corporate goals related to safety, excavation best practices and reduction of underground facility damage incidences. Primary Duties * Protection of company infrastructure assets through proper observations, field investigations to identify at fault-root cause parties and pre-excavation field audits;* Minimize company liability exposure through effective quality assurance and educational campaigns;* Maintain internal/external customer satisfaction while balancing effective damage prevention practices;* Demonstrated ability to assist in handling work load applicable to multi-jurisdictions (NJ, DE, MD);* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally and externally;* Demonstrated ability to prepare reports and documentation in connection with performance metrics and cost recovery
- go out on their own and conduct audits.
- if they find issues on an audit, contact local supervisor/field technician. Walk through process on what was done wrong/right nad talk through feedback so they can improve next processes
- Interact with contractors, audit those people. ensure they are digging with safety practices in mind. Need to have a solid knowledge of utility
- Ability to interact and coach contractors
- Develop relationships and conenctions with all tied to the projects
- Damage investigations when other team members are out. Some level of around the clock responsibility/on-call duty will be required for this role. In this you go out and find out the root cause of damage, what laws are associated with what is found, requires strong interpersonnal skills, ability to communicate and ask open ended questions to collect facts and info and put it into a report so that loaners and VPs can see.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.