We are hiring a Project Coordinator for our leading retail client in San Francisco, CA.
This is a contract opportunity to start but likely to extend long term.
**Strong preference for previous retail experience!
Job Description Summary
- The Program Coordinator will be a strategic partner in and oversee the implementation and management of the digital and print creative programs and campaigns.
- They will act as program lead from conception through deployment, manage resources and logistics and partner with various internal and external teams to provide solutions to meet marketing and business objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have comprehensive and demonstrable knowledge of digital and print creative marketing projects, strong communication skills, a calm demeanor and sense of humor.
JD: Primary Responsibilities:
- Partner with creative and marketing teams to manage creative programs/projects from briefing to final production and delivery, ensuring that workflow, processes and best practices are maintained throughout.
- Responsible for ensuring the teams know and understand the project vision, manage expectations and team relationships.
- Deliver on time, on scope and on budget. Every time.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to meet marketing and business objectives.
- Serve as the key point person to distribute project communications to all team members and stakeholders.
- Maintain schedules, outside resource coordination and vendors, system tools and portals.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate effective pricing for services.
- Manage budgets and communicate updates with transparency.
- Track, monitor and reconcile final costs.
- Mitigate risk on projects, engage in contingency planning, recommend solutions, proactively engage in problem solving and gain alignment with stakeholders.
- Continually recommend workflow and process improvements.
Additional Job Details: Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 3-4 years of program and/or project coordination experience within in-house creative teams and/or agencies.
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; extremely organized, yet very flexible.
- Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong attention to details and ability to see the big picture.
- Demonstrable understanding of project management methodologies.
- Dynamic analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with a variety of creative and production work streams including online/digital, print, video and photography.
- Understand of advertising practices and how integrated marketing campaigns are executed.
- Knowledge of photo shoot production processes and post-production workflow experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional teams.