Swoon Group is seeking a Procurement Specialist to join our award-winning team! You will be responsible for purchasing equipment, tools, parts, supplies or services necessary for the operation of an establishment.
- Review and potentially optimize suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability and other relevant factors.
- Approve purchases of the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
- Approve purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services.
- Instruct staff on how to resolve problems related to undelivered goods.
- Instruct staff on methods of negotiation, renegotiation and administration of contracts with suppliers, vendors and other representatives.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in finance or a related business field required.
- Ideally 5-7 years related experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze financial reports, price proposals and other technical data.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.