Our award-winning global client, specialized in marketing implementation, is seeking to hire a Print Content Production Manager.
The Print Content Production Manager (CPM) is responsible for overseeing the production and implementation of US and Global content (third-party, UI, screen/hardware assets, etc) in all print deliverables; including but not limited to Client Retail Stores and various Channel and Retail partners.
- Participate in project kickoffs, content meetings, reviews, and other project-based meetings as needed.
- Continually looks for ways to enhance productivity through process improvements, task automation, and new technology.
- Facilitate relationships between external and internal partners, ensuring up-to-date information is communicated.
- Plan, manage and track asset procurement throughout the production process to facilitate accurate and timely delivery.
- Own quality control (QC) of all assets coming in from, and going out to vendors, studio teams, etc.
- Ability to organize information quickly, at high and detailed levels.
- Solid understanding and command of project management tools & software.
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change and capacity to learn quickly.
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure.
- Facility for communicating effectively from one-on-one to large groups.
- Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working with creative teams.
- Knowledge and experience with design and production processes.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem solve, multi-task, and have an excellent memory.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in business, project management, design, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Solid understanding of file specifications; resolution, color space and other technical requirements of assets needed for print image production.
- Experience using the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.