Network Engineer (W2 Only) - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a remote Network Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for designing and implementing computer and information networks and working Fri, Sat, Sun 9pm – 9am EST.
- Implement local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data networks
- Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and system performance
- Troubleshoot, configure, and implement Routers, switches and firewalls
- Perform network modeling and analysis
- Enforce policies for standardizing systems
- Previous experience in networking, IT, and ITIL
- Experience with ITIL Engineering
- Familiarity with researching communication networks
- Ability to Work the schedule: Fri, Sat, Sun 9pm – 9am
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
• Swoon handles the staffing need of over 80 Fortune 500 clients.
• We have won Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation Award 6 years in a row.
• Swoon was also awarded the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US from 2016 – 2020.
TechnologyView all jobs at Swoon
Get fresh Remote Senior Network Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.