Looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst in Vernon Hills, IL!
*Join a highly regarded organization that provides over 70,000 products globally to the hospitality industry!
What I love about the company:
- 1 Day work remote AND flex hours!
- 401k- Immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement and paid PTO!
- On-site extras include hair salon, yoga, fitness center, mindfulness room, and more!
- Extracurricular company activities & continuous development programs!
*In this highly visible position you collaborate with internal clients to identify data-driven insights, measure the impact of marketing efforts, and make recommendations!
• Collaborate with Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, Sales, and other resources to identify campaign business objectives/KPI’s and develop/execute measurement plans
• Translate data-driven findings and recommendations via written and verbal communications to a broad internal audience to help make data driven decisions
• Conduct custom analyses to inform marketing strategy or to dig deeper into campaign results
• Campaigns may include email, social, and direct mail and activities may include customer segmentation, audience selection, ROI analysis
• Design/test marketing experiments in collaboration with marketing and technology teams
• Analyze campaign performance to forecast for marketing financial planning
• Create standardized approaches and methodologies, automate recurring tasks, drive process efficiencies
• Data exploration and dashboard-building expertise using Business Objects or SQL
• Exploratory and predictive analytics using software such as SAS, SPSS, or R
• Web Analytics reporting using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Deep knowledge of how to define and measure key customer database metrics such as acquisition rate, retention rate, and share of wallet
• Experience defining customer segmentation based on behavioral or other data
• Quantitative market research (survey design and analysis)
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, lookups, visualizations)
• Comfortable building and presenting data-driven insights to technical and non-technical audiences