Our award-winning tech client is seeking to hire a Learning and Development Specialist for their team.
The Learning & Development Specialist creates, delivers and administers technical and professional training programs for Support. The role supports content development, course materials creation, training delivery coordination, assisting live training delivery, and metrics evaluation. Blended learning programs include virtual live deliveries videos, and e-learning. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent communication skills who has experience with training coordination, event management or creation of documentation.
- Support the development and delivery of global learning programs designed to enable the success of the Global Customer Support organization:
- Collaborate with L&D counterparts to help develop both technical and professional skills training for strategic Support enablement initiatives
- Plan, execute, and manage scheduling and logistics for training and events
- Assist with delivery of live training programs
- Create documentation including job aids, user guides and other training artifacts
- Evaluate learning programs and communicate outcomes
- Develop and execute communications to promote awareness of training offerings and change initiatives
Types of enablement and training programs supported in this role include:
- Transformational business initiatives
- Process, systems, and tools changes
- Strategic business priorities
- New hire onboarding
This ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
- Proactively engage with stakeholders and counterparts in GSE
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to promote awareness and adoption of programs
- Prioritize efforts based on importance, impact, and urgency
- Creatively solve business problems
- Bachelors degree, professional certification or verified work experience in a related field
- Typically 3+ years in one of these fields: Learning & Development, Communications, or Change Management
- Experience coordinating events for multiple audiences in multiple locations
- Technical training experience and experience working with technical audiences
- Experience creating training materials and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively on programs and projects
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”