We have multiple openings for Sr and Lead Graphic / Digital Production Artists for our leading creative agency in Sunnyvale, CA.
This is a 3 month project to start onsite at a major tech client - high likelihood of extension / conversion to full time.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Looking for a hands-on Senior Graphic Production Artist to oversee web graphic creation for product launches and updates. The ideal candidate will have project management skills, along with graphic design experience, Photoshop expertise, development or HTML email production experience, organizational and leadership skill, and an eye for detail.
- Coordinate the work of graphic production artists, ensuring they have the information they need and are meeting quality standards
- Own communication with other Project Leads and Producers to ensure optimum use of team resources and skill sets
- Own communication with producers, traffic, design, development, content management, and international teams to meet project goals and ensure accurate file handoffs for localization
- Update product imagery and UI elements in Photoshop comps, and output web graphics when necessary
- Track and check in web graphics and visual assets using a version control system
- Structure Photoshop comps to optimize efficient production and localization workflows using slices, smart objects, and layer comps
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, text, and links are flawless
- Identify and help implement opportunities for automation, process, design, file format, and technical improvements
- Coordinate training of newer team members with help form the training manager
- Identify performance issues and growth potential of assigned graphic production artists
- Highly detail oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
- Able to lead the team and communicate with colleagues using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to establish rapport, collaborate with designers, and problem solve with web / email developers and engineers
- Thrives in a challenging, fast-paced web publishing workplace
- Able to establish expertise in and facilitate a consistent graphic production process,
- Resourceful, adaptable, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent design and typography sensibilities applicable to interactive web pages and HTML email
- Photoshop expertise, particularly setting up files for web production and adhering to graphic design standards
- Experience in a management, coordination or leadership role for web or graphic design, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a hands-on, high-volume web or HTML email production and publishing environment