- Raise the awareness for the risks and impact of the phishing attacks through close to real life scenarios of phishing exercises.
- Provide phishing results to leadership teams including Division Compliance Managers and Group CIO's. Send communication messages where applicable; work with Cofense support.
- Creation of the phishing exercise plan at the year-end or beginning each year
- Prepare and request distribution list (from GD) at least two weeks before
- Send communications
- Select the phishing scenario and set up the schedule
- Execute the phishing exercises based either on the agreed upon plan or a new business need using PhishMe program on the Cofense portal
- Compile the phishing result reports and communicate through proper channels.
- Line up the correct CLMS courses for those who clicked on the links in the phishing exercises
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.