This is a 6 month contract opportunity with our Fortune 500 Biopharmaceutical Client - Full benefits included! (Medical, Dental, Vision)
The primary function of the Senior Project Manager role will be to manage or assist in the planning and execution of local-scope projects and task tracking within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the projects and overall IT initiatives. This role will partner, cross-functional, with business sponsors/key stakeholders to confirm project/activity success criteria and to establish and ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, risks, and financials.
Additionally, the Senior Project Manager will work with IT leadership to develop improved project/activity management processes and reporting within enterprise tools (ServiceNow, Jira). This role will involve the ownership and management of daily, operational ticket-based tasks with the need to prioritize tickets and associated tasks and measure ticket fulfillment speed and efficiency. The desired value to be delivered by the Senior Project Manager role will manifest itself in successfully delivered IT projects, well managed operational efforts, and process improvements that enhance the inner-workings of the colleagues and stakeholders.
- Cross-functional Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to cross-functional IT team members based upon their abilities. Motivates team in order to deliver project outcomes according to leadership priorities.
- Project and Activity Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate program status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
- Develop improved processes: Work with leadership and cross-functional IT organizations to design and implement changes to process and communication strategies to improve.
- Pharmaceutical Experience
- PPM Tool experience (Clarity in particular)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Systems/Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 6 years of demonstrated experience in project management, business systems analysis, or software development
- Demonstrated Business Process management experience, including process improvement and measurement. BPM certification a plus.
- Proven Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills are required.
- PMP Certification
- ServiceNow and Jira experience.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”