Fraud Analyst I
Swoon Overland Park, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client in the Telecommunication industry is looking for a Fraud Analyst I to join their team on a contract basis to start!
**MUST be local to the Overland Park KS area and a US Citizen**
Please note: Hours of operation Mon-Fri 9:00AM CST to 6:00PM CST and Saturday 8:00AM to 5:00PM CST. Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Reviews, identifies, and deters fraudulent activity.
- Takes inbound calls and referrals from victims of fraudulent activities.
- Assess the available information via multiple internal and external tools to identify the situation and provide guidance to resolve issue.
- Position Requirements:
- Must have excellent conversational skills in English.
- Experience navigating multiple computer screens and programs while interacting with customers on the phone.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience operating a computer in a Windows based environment
- One year experience in fraud, customer service or a call center environment
- At least 1 year relevant experience required.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels.
- Facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers.
- Plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
- Acts as liaison between the user community and internal IT resources.
- Plans, facilitates, and participates in working sessions with cross-functional resources.
- This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
SwoonWhy Work Here?
Our focus is on the people first and the placement second. We live by our mantra: “Listen. Place. Care.”
Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
AddressOverland Park, KS