Swoon is hiring an Engineering Project Coordinator for our Fortune 100 Energy Client in Christiana, DE. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with benefits!
Travel: This position will be based out of the Delaware office, however, there will be required weekly travel down to DC at least two to three times per week.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Project Coordinator:
- Support engineering staff.
- Material requisitioning, tracking them through life cycle process, track orders, delivery dates etc.
- Project authorization process- presentations, analyze financial data; Help get projects through approval process
- Project management type activities- keep track of schedules
Experience of the Engineering Project Coordinator:
- Engineering Support background preferred, Construction background would be a good parallel
What should I know about Swoon:
- America's Fastest Growing Companies 2016: Inc. 5000
- Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction 2016: Inavero Award presented by CareerBuilder
- Best Staffing Firm to Work for 2014 and 2015: Staffing Industry Analysts
- Certified Women's Business Enterprise
Recruiter: Major Accounts