Electronics Project Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a motivated engineer for the position of Electronics Project Engineer, reporting to the Manager, Product Development Electrical Systems.
The Project Engineer is the technical lead on internal and external projects and is responsible for all technical aspects of the project/product from concept through development, qualification, and production.
• Requirements verification/validation
• Development, maintenance, and coordination of technical data packages
• Risk assessment and closure plans
• Product testing requirements and methods
The successful candidate must have a BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of experience.
• Project team leadership
• Requirements compliance assessments
• Verification plans
• Test procedures, test reports, and technical writing
• Environmental testing
• Problem solving/root cause analysis
• Change Configuration management
• Experience with safety-critical Aerospace & Defense electronics products
• Microsoft Project
• IBM Rational® DOORS®
• Altium Designer
• Electronics manufacturing
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.