A leading tech company is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist for their growing team!
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for a digital marketing specialist to support the global paid digital marketing team. This role will assist the paid digital team in all phases of campaign management including creative trafficking, reporting, project management, and tactical optimization of advertising platforms. This position will report to the Senior Online Marketing Manager and will receive mentoring while working closely with the rest of the team.
- Manage day-to-day management and implementation of campaign operations: set-up, trafficking, tagging, tracking, creative production, translations, coordination with agencies, media and tech partners, reporting, billing, etc.
- Be the key point of contact for the internal team and agencies in order to route requests to the appropriate team member and/or resolve incoming support requests in a timely manner.
- Set up Ad Operations processes, test, traffic and manage creative assets to ensure that creative qualify and achieve desired standards of performance.
- Proactively anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative, and help with debugging and troubleshooting issues with delivery and performance.
- Be a team player collaborating closely between the demand gen teams, Creative Studio, and digital team.
- Help with the process of setting up and on-boarding new vendors based on internal digital best practices.
- Take ownership of deliverables, manage independently, and effectively prioritise to get the job done
- Support the team on an ad hoc basis with reporting and special project execution.
- A self directed person with the desire to learn and grow.
- 2+ years of working in a digital agency or in digital project management roles (within an agency or client-side).
- Desired experience with search, display, programmatic, mobile and paid digital media, with some knowledge of Google, LinkedIn and Facebook ad products and tagging.
- Experience analyzing, and reporting on large amounts of data with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office and/or Google Office products (drive, slides, sheets, docs, etc).
- Highly skilled in project management and proficient in communication, helping to build a seamless experience for all our partners.
- Work closely with internal technology partners to bridge the gap between departments and minimise duplication of work.
- Demonstrate an interest in keeping up with new technologies and the digital marketing landscape.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to consistently perform in a dynamic as an individual on a team.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills, with a problem-solving ability.
- Experience with Salesforce, Eloqua, or Bizible is a bonus.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”