Swoon is hiring a Data Entry Operator for our client in the banking industry!
Duration: 4 months
- We are seeking a Data Entry Operator to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- A typical Data Entry Operator is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management.
- Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- *Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- *Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required).
- Education/Experience: *High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”