We are seeking a Data Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
A day in the life for this resource could be…
- Checking in with team daily to provide a status update and next steps
- Accurately extracting data in preparation for analytics or report creation
- Researching data sources to better understand how data can be utilized to learn about, and improve our pharmacy operations
- Working with Workforce Management partners to understand, document, and improve internal Workforce Management processes
- Developing a Tableau dashboard to delivery labor insights to our business and field partners
- Advanced analytical skills required – Excel manipulations, segmentation/clustering/regression experience, etc.
- Data extract experience: SQL experience required, individual would be responsible for some coding
- Ability to work cross-functionally and meet tight deadlines with a reasonable level of autonomy
- Ability to effectively document process flow and methodology to identify process improvement opportunities
- Ability to collaborate independently with business partners to assess needs and identify solutions
- Bonus: Presentation skills: Effective communication skills and ability to communicate findings to multiple layers of leadership
- Bonus: Tableau, the individual would be responsible for creating dashboards that present the data in a way that it is easy to read and users can gain additional insights
- Bonus: Utilize Python, R, SAS, or other software to automate data pulls
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”