Swoon Staffing's leading financial services client is looking for a Customer Support Fraud Specialist to join their St. Louis team!
In this role, you will work directly with sellers to assist them through the fraud account review process. You will educate sellers on the account review process, guiding them to ensure they complete the necessary steps, including submitting documentation.
Some duties will include:
- Effectively manage outbound communication via phone and email using a CRM tool
- Hold a high bar for Support when owning customer interactions, and detailed internal processes
- Utilize strong resolution and troubleshooting skills to help customers who need assistance
- Maintain or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines for timely resolution of queued transactions to minimize potential revenue losses
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing Risk roles
- Superb attention to detail, with the ability to work through complex workflows and systems
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- Banking or finance background
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- Must be flexible with schedule and have the ability to work nontraditional shifts, including evenings and weekends, as well as some holidays based on business needs.
- College degree or relevant experience preferred